A minimalist music player for iPhone and iPad.
- Folder based structure
- Offline playback
- Fast and simple
- Use web browser or Tiny Loader Mac app to import music
How do I put music on my iPhone?
- Open Tiny Player and enable uploads
- Open a browser on your computer and type in the address that the app gives you
- Drag & drop music files onto the page
- Enjoy your music!
Check out the companion Tiny Loader Mac app which makes uploading even easier. It finds your device automatically and lets you upload whole folders.
Help & Support
- Make sure you are on the same WiFi
- Keep Tiny Player open while uploading
- Suggestions, problems, bugs? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org