– “How do I put music on my iPhone?”
– “Use Tiny Player.”
Tiny Player is a music player for iPhone and iPad
- Load music without iTunes
- Folder based structure
- Fast and simple
How do I put music on my iPhone?
- Open Tiny Player and enable uploads
- Open a browser on your computer and go to the URL that the app gives you
- Drag & drop music files onto the page
- Enjoy your music!
It just works. It’s awesome.★★★★★
Such a simple concept but it works so well. Uploading music on your phone is super easy too. And there’s no ads!
Amazing App with one problem★★★★
This app would be 5 stars if it had a shuffle option in its music player. Otherwise an amazing app.
Check out the companion Mac app Tiny Loader which makes uploading even easier. It automatically finds your device on the local network and lets you upload entire folders, preserving their structure.
- Make sure you are on the same WiFi
- Keep Tiny Player open while uploading